Deep seated emotional wounds, inherited trauma, destructive family relationships and patterns can ruin so much in your life.
This is where I can help!
In the Netherlands I grew up together with my severely autistic sister who was one year older than I. She never spoke a word and was deeply unhappy. In addition, the shadow of the war and Holocaust impacted my family, and made me aware of how the world needed to become a happier, kinder place.
That became my life-mantra.
At first I became a classical flutist. Music elevates the heart. But only temporary. So, I left my successful career for the study of clinical psychology.
Emotional healing, joy and happiness in ones life, in (family) relationships and choices, became my territory of interest. I became increasingly uncomfortable with the scientific focus on labels. Humans are just more than a bunch of labels.
So I was drawn to the concept of the bigger picture. While psychology literally means “knowledge of the soul”, today that soul is left out of the equation, even worse, the use of the word “soul” is often a turn-off. Soul to me symbolizes the invisible human spirit, psyche, being, however you want to call it.
Behavioral observation has become the measurement for human psychology science. And it ‘s here where the impact of the soul becomes very intriguing!
Deep seated emotional wounds, personal and inherited trauma, destructive family relationships and patterns can really impact a persons life so strongly, that behavioral therapy is not enough. However, today it is the most popular therapy in the US, approximately 80%.
Behavior is derived from our limbic parts of the brain, where our emotions are located, AND our traumas are stored. Behavior is also related to our sub-consciousness. So, if we have experienced a lot of negativity, that will impact how we feel today, how successful we are and what we choose to do with our lives. The good news is, humans have an innate capacity to heal. However, some work will need to be done.
You can heal your heart. You can reprogram your mind. A shift in thinking, a release of negativity, you can create a new mindset and worldview.
Punishing or rewarding behavior, and turning a person into a Skinner-box project, did and does not work for me. It is the keystone of behavior therapy. I wanted authenticity, not behavior dependent on-fear-of. I choose to look at the bigger picture of my clients. It became a very important working field for me, it is dear to my heart.
It is so important to feel whole, to know, sense and shine your own magnificence. That alone will bring the best out of you.
The unique blend of psychology with several proven holistic modalities became my trademark for healing, success and joy.
If you feel that changes are needed, never stop believing that that is possible. It always is! Wether it is changing the way you look at things, or changing internally. You deserve a joyful, fulfilling life!
Just sign up for a free consultation and I will personally discuss your concerns and questions!
To read my rave reviews CLICK HERE
Carla has helped many clients create quantum progress through her unique combination of psychological, spiritual, and metaphysical approaches. A master in helping romantic and family relationships heal, in clearing limiting beliefs, in teaching effective, compassionate communication, in healing traumas, she teaches others how to develop the life and relationships they desire. Her programs are focused on creating a fulfilling, creative, successful and prosperous life and career.
Carla speaks 6 languages and in addition to her personal counseling work she is a popular speaker and workshop presenter throughout Florida, The USA and Europe.
- NIDI, 1999-2001 psychological, sociological research Jewish Life after WW II.
- ADD/ADHD child/parent education and support-therapy.
- NLP (neuro linguistic programming) for adults and children-classes
- Facilitator for Systemic Family Constellation-workshops
- Generations after the Holocaust-groups
- Transformational Art for Kids and Teens “Boost Your Power!-workshops
- Private practice Rotterdam, the Netherlands and from 2009 Boca Raton, S. Florida.
Facilitator & Creator of Workshops:
- Systemic Family Constellations/Inherited Family Trauma/Ignite Your Happiest Life!
- Couple-Relationships & the 12 Principles of Love and Attitudinal Healing
- Parenting Workshops: “Happy Parents, Happy Home!”
- Empowerment & Performance Anxiety
- Law of Attraction for Teens
- Business Constellation Work
- Success Acceleration!
- The Sensitive Soul Toolkit
- Adoption Healing & Legacy
- NonViolent Communication
- Music – Rotterdams Conservatorium (Dutch degrees)
- Psychology – Open University, Heerlen NL. (Dutch degrees)
- Transpersonal Counseling Ph.D., USA.
- Systemic Family Constellations; Dr.Bert Hellinger, the Dutch Hellinger Institute, Dr. Bertold Ulsamer, Dr. Franz Ruppert, Peter and Jamie Faust, and several other European and American facilitators.
- Non-violent Communication; Marshall Rosenberg, PhD. Certified Dutch NVC Center, NL.
- The Healing Journey; Brandon Bays. Training in the Netherlands and in Florida.
- Attitudinal Healing. Dr. Gary Jampolsky.
- Neuro Emotionele Integration and EFT. Training with Dr Roy Martina.
- The Work: Byron Katie. Training in the Netherlands.
- Neuro Linguistic Programming, Alter Vision, Rotterdam and USA. Certified Master Practitioner.
- Rational Emotive Therapy; Dr Albert Ellis, Seth Academy, NL.
- Hypnosis, The Netherlands and the Motivational Hypnosis Institute, CA.
- Integrative Psychotherapy, Seth Academy NL.
- Transformational Drawing, training, classes and therapy, NL.
- Neuro-Imaginative Gestalting, Germany.
- Color therapy.
- Radical Forgiveness.
- The Emotion Code. Certified by Dr. Brad Nelson.
- Graduate Melton School, Jewish Adult education. Boca Raton, Florid
Feeling Down? Grab my FREE Formula to Lift Your Spirits!