Connecting Communication – NVC – Foundations
4 Monday Afternoons -May 25th, June 1st, 8th, 15th
1 PM - 2:30 PM
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Apply the basic concepts and skills of NVC to real-life situations
- Move beyond judgments of yourself and others to connect authentically
- Ask for what you want in a clear way, and get to know yourself better
- Speak in a way you will be heard and understood, and avoid power-struggles
- Enhance the quality of your relationships
This workshop is ideal for those who:
- Want to learn Connecting Communication (NVC) and its practical skills
- Want more fulfilling, authentic and compassionate relationships
- Would like to speak fearlessly their opinion and truth
- Are open to transforming limiting habits or ways of communicating
- Are committed to attending and being fully present during all four online sessions – (will be recorded)
None! However, if you don’t have it yet, order please Nonviolent Communication, A Language of Life by Marshall Rosenberg.
You can start reading right away, and we will use parts of the book in the classes.
Regular Price: $167. Couples $187
Lockdown Special: $127. Couples $147
Bookings are closed for this event.