Connecting Communication – NVC – Foundations
4 Monday Evenings – February 26, March 13, 20. 26
7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Heart-centered – Truthful – Compassionate – Authentic
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Apply the basic concepts and skills of NVC to real-life situations
- Move beyond judgments of yourself and others to connect authentically
- Ask for what you want in a clear way, and get to know yourself better
- Speak in a way you will be heard and understood, and avoid power-struggles
- Enhance the quality of your relationships
This workshop is ideal for those who:
- Want to learn Connecting Communication (NVC) and its practical skills
- Want more fulfilling, authentic, and compassionate relationships
- Would like to speak fearlessly their opinion and truth
- Want to learn to set boundaries comfortably
- Are open to transforming limiting habits or ways of communicating
(No worries, If you happen to miss one, every class will be recorded)
At every workshop worksheets with exercises to be reviewed by Carla prior to each following workshop.
Prerequisite: None! However, if you don’t have it yet, order please:
Nonviolent Communication: A Language of Life: Life-Changing Tools for Healthy Relationships
You can start reading right away, and we will use parts of the book in the classes.
Regular Price: $197 Couples $247
New Years’ Special: $177 Couples: $197
Bookings are closed for this event.