The Art of Self-Compassion
The Art of Self-Compassion
“Compassion isn’t complete without self-compassion” The Dalai Lama.
- Are you a giver? You need to allow yourself to receive well.
- Are you empathic to others and drain yourself? Then you will need to charge your core.
- Are you loving and compassionate to everyone you meet? Self-Love and Self-Compassion tools are indispensable for you to be WHOLE.
Compassion is the most important emotion for quality in any kind of relationship. It contributes far more to happiness than love does. Relationships can be happy with low levels of love but with high levels of compassion. High levels of love and little or no compassion do not have the same impact.
Most essential to healing and freedom are compassion and self-compassion, the caring for ourselves and all beings.
Yes, compassion arises naturally, but mature and full compassion requires practice and training.
Compassion surpasses empathy, it goes deeper and further.
In a safe and respectful space, you’ll learn how to cultivate self-compassion – using a method to reflect on our inner life, to reduce self-judgment and blame. It’s time to stop the inner critic and heal hurt and grief. This will help us reconnect with our natural wisdom, kindness, and creativity.
Inherited patterns, clarity about behavior that doesn’t serve you, we must involve the heart-memory and mind for optimal emotional and physical health.
Guided meditations are key processes in clearing our minefields, in connecting to our core, and to transform painful patterns that inhibit the deep connections we long for.
- Guided Meditations
- The RAIN method (4 Simple steps to implement self-compassion)
- The Emotion Code (Clearing of trapped emotions in the central nervous system)
- Energy Psychology (Challenging inherited patterns)
- Neuroscience (Insight in emotional circuits in the brain – resonance)
Compassion frees us from unconscious negative patterns and allows us to support the healing in the family, society and our living earth.
Join a loving and supportive community in these workshops!
About the facilitator:
Carla Van Walsum Ph.D. was trained in the Netherlands and in the USA in Clinical Psychology, Holistic Therapies, and Family Constellations. She is the founder of Heartbased Solutions LLC, a holistic practice for individuals, couples, and families.
For over 25 years, Carla has been internationally recognized in the areas of relationships, parenting, inherited trauma, empowerment, and emotional healing.
Carla has helped many clients create quantum progress through her unique combination of psychological, spiritual, and metaphysical approaches.
Bookings are closed for this event.